Skip to main content
- All Children can learn and have the right to learn.
- We should educate the whole child.
- Numerous, varied opportunities should be provided for all students to learn.
- Students should see value and purpose in what they are learning.
- Students learn best when instruction is challenging, relevant, and achievable.
- All decisions concerning education should be based on what is best for the child, not what is easiest for the system.
- Learning should take place in a loving environment, void of negative criticism.
- Teaching and learning should be a collaborative effort.
- Teachers should seek opportunities to learn and grow.
- Teachers are called into the profession to teach, nurture, inspire, and prepare students to succeed and be lifelong learners.
- School should be a safe, supportive environment that is conductive to learning and essential for students’ success.
- All stakeholders should respect and cultivate differences.
- A strong partnership among all stakeholders is vital to the education of children.